Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Krazy Subs


Gina taking our order.
                AJ took me on a lunch date yesterday and we decided to eat some crazy subs at Krazy Subs.  I love that place!!  Their subs are SOOOO yummy.  Oh, and I got to see my sister, Gina- she works at Krazy Subs.  I have to admit, I have had Krazy Subs subs multiple times but this is the first time that I have ever actually paid for it.  So, when I was ordering, from Gina, I had no idea which sub to get, but thankfully Gina knew what I liked- The Torpedo.  Doesn’t that just sound like a serious sub?  I mean you can’t joke around with a name like “Torpedo”.  It HAS to be good if you name it that.
The ... Torpedo
                Do you want to know what else is cool about Krazy Subs?!  You can get a 6” sub or a 12” sub, which is normal, BUT you can also get an 8” sub!  Brilliant, right?  I don't know about you but 6" is too little, 12" is way too much and 8" is just perfect.  Someone was a genius.  I ordered an 8" Torpedo on white bread ... HEAVEN!!  And I gave my Cheetos to Samuel- he loves Cheetos.  He was so excited when I walked over with a bag of Cheetos for him, he yelled out, "Cheetos!!".  Samuel also made a great discovery while we were at Krazy Subs ... there is a tiger on the Cheetos bag!  AJ and Samuel shared my Root Beer- I don't like Root Beer.  Actually, I don't like soda period.  The second video is Samuel sharing the Root Beer with his Daddy.


Here are some pictures of our crazy subs we ate at Krazy Subs.  We pretty much had an awesome time.

This was almost a disaster.

"I love Krazy Subs cause they is good to us!"

Samuel munching on his Cheetos.

AJ got a 12" Supersub.  It was super.

Lily just napped while we ate.  It was quite nice actually.

GINA!!!  She came and ate her lunch with us while we were there. :D

And she showed us the ticket that she got on the way to work that morning.

Lily with her Aunt Gina.

2 comments:

  1. And lily looked cute in her headband while napping, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! I seriously love that thing. Thank you so much Jamie. :)

      Delete