Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hold it.


                Samuel is seriously THE cutest big brother ever!  We took this video Monday night while AJ was keeping Lily happy so I could throw together a quick dinner.  Samuel came over to AJ’s side and started mimicking AJ’s baby talk- so sweet!  In this video you will hear Samuel say Lily’s name, he usually just calls her sister or baby.  You will also hear what Samuel says when he wants to hold Lily, which I think is hilarious.  And of course, other funny things Samuel says and does will be in there too.  PS:  I think little newborn cooing sounds are just darling!




                I love how the video ends with me saying, “Samuel get out of there!”  I cannot get this boy to stay out of the kitchen cabinets or the fridge or the dishwasher or the pantry.  Thankfully, he has forgotten about the stove.  Sometimes, actually quite often, I have to get after Samuel to stop hanging from the drawers.  We really need our own house so I won’t stress over Samuel breaking something … as much, I would probably still stress.  Anyway, tangent.

No comments:

Post a Comment