Friday, June 8, 2012

Ok. Ok. OKAY!!!

                Sometimes when Samuel, Lily and I are in the car driving, Lily will start to cry.  So, I will say stuff like, “It’s ok, Sweetheart- we are almost there.”  Or, “Mommy loves you, Baby, and  she is driving as fast as she can.”  Or, “You can stop crying now, Lily because we are there!  Yay!”  Samuel quickly picked up that I talk to Lily whenever she is crying in the car, and now he does it too.  Only he is a little more forceful.  Here is a video of Samuel comforting Lily on our drive down to Thatcher on May 18th.


3 comments:

  1. I love this video!! I made Adam watch it again with me! Poor Samuel, so distressed that she won't stop crying! I love that look he gets around 29 seconds, he just looks so frustrated and defeated. What a cute older brother he is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha!! You are so right, Annie. I am so glad that you pointed it out so that I could watch the video again. He truly has Lily's happiness at heart. :)

      Delete