Friday, April 13, 2012

2011 Family Pictures

                The Relief Society presidency in my ward sends out a weekly email, which includes: a list of women who have requested prayers, announcements, available apartments, who’s moving/ having babies … all sorts of information.  (I love the weekly emails.)  Well one week, there was a message from a sister, requesting opportunities to practice her photography- she needed images for her photography classes.  And I thought, “Awesome!  Free family pictures.”  So, I let her know we were totally interested in being her guinea pigs.  We set up a date, October 21, 2011, and she chose the location and BAM!!  We were set.  These are some of the shots she got of our family.  I ADORE them- especially the ones of Samuel.  His face was different in every single photo- hope you enjoy them!!

This was my all time favorite of our family from this photo session.
"Vroom, vroom, vroom!!"
"Hi ... hi.  Hi, down there."

"I.  Love.  DIRT!!!"
"I don't like it up here."
"You can't catch me."
"What is in your mouth Samuel?"












BA HA HA HA!!!
Nemo for Halloween

Trying to look casual while holding Samuel down.


Of course he wasn't looking.

4 comments: