Friday, April 27, 2012

Baby Shower Pictures!!

                Here are the baby shower pictures!!  Special thanks to Ashley, my cousin and co- host of the shower, for taking them!  Unfortunately, we didn’t think to gather everyone together for a big group picture before people started leaving.  Isn’t that the silliest thing ever?!  Oh well, Ashley managed to snap this one of the majority of our party.  I love some of the faces everybody’s making- he he he. 



                You can see below the amazingly yummy (and healthy) foods brought to us by the lovely Kelsie, the other co- host.  We enjoyed baby carrots, celery sticks, grapes, apple slices, homemade humus and water with lemons AND limes … fancy, huh?  I mean seriously, did you have humus at your baby shower?  Did you have water flavored with lemon and lime slices?  I didn’t think so.  You can also see the delicious remains of the adorable pink and white cupcakes that my dear friend Judy made.  Is YOUR mouth watering?  Because mine is just remembering them.  I wish that you could have seen them- I swear Judy is a cake master!  I mean the icing on every single cupcake was a perfect swirl.  And lastly, I am afraid that you can’t see it because it is gone, was the chocolate covered popcorn made by Ashley.  People, she coated the popcorn first in white chocolate and then drizzled a little milk chocolate over the top of that.  It looked so amazing I hardly wanted to eat it but then I tried it … and I really wanted to eat it. PS: Can you see the beautiful decorations?!  Be sure to notice the flags in the other pictures- they were my favorite.




Samuel really wanted me to get them down.  Not happening Buddy.








We also had balloons ... in a tree.  They were there to mark our spot.  :)
 
                I received so many wonderful gifts for my little Lily- thank you so much everyone!  I greatly enjoyed your company and we all had some great laughs.  Thank you Grandma and Aunt Vickie for coming all the way over to Provo to celebrate with us!  You guys are the best.  Oh!  I forgot to mention that all these ladies must love me because this was not the park we had originally planned to go to.  30 minutes, I kid you not; before the shower was to begin we had to switch locations from the park on 4th North and 4th East to the park on 5th North and 5th West.  And all these wonderful people still showed up to party with me, even though it was a drive.  I was so happy!

Jelly shoes, people.  JELLY SHOES!!
First year scrapbook calender- genius.

Two adorable baby beanies- handmade, HANDMADE.
Diapers- seriously one of the best gifts!


Baby food and baby cereal.  (She better love it.)


And lots of adorable outfits!!  Thanks ladies.

                To those who contributed to the car seat fund- you are live savers!!  We couldn’t have brought Lily home without it … well we still haven’t brought her home because she hasn’t come yet, but you get the idea.  And in case you were curious this is the one we bought and I love, love, LOVE it!   Seriously, I am so thrilled with it.  Should I say it again?

And I just HAD to include this picture of Samuel.  I mean, this kid is seriously SOOO cute.
 


2 comments: