Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Mind-blowing Artisticness

I have a dear friend, Annie, and she has super amazing artisitc skillz.  Like, AMAZING.  So amazing that she draws portraits of people's families as a side job, and I just love them!  Check HER BLOG out!!  (Top right corner, under "My Work" you will see exactly what I am talking about. )


So, I decided that I was going to do one of my own family illustrations.  Your mind will be blown ... I am just sayin'.


MIND BLOWN!!!
Oh, yeah!  That's right.  It now hangs proudly, where few will see, in my children's bedroom.

3 comments:

  1. Are you referring to the Annie we used to be neighbors with? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I totally missed this post earlier until you mentioned it in your comment on my blog! I LOVE it, no matter how simple it is! There is nothing quite as perfect as a Momma's interpretation of her own little family! My favorite is everyone's hair! But the funny thing is that someone who hasn't seen my work might look at this and laugh because you drew stick figures but the thing is, that is exactly what I get hired to draw, so you are spot-on with the style! And thank you for saying such nice things about my artwork, that made my day!

    ReplyDelete