Friday, May 3, 2013

Why is my child crying?

AJ barely touched her, to wipe some strawberry goo off her hand.

Samuel was taking too long, so AJ buckled him into his car seat.

 Like every other night, I sat her on my lap for family prayer.

He asked to try some grapefruit . . . we let him try some grapefruit.

I took my keys from her so I could start the car.

He woke up.

She got caught with her hands in the movie drawer.

He wanted Daddy to buckle him in.

AJ was keeping her still during church.

He wanted me to put his shirt on.

I kissed her.

He wanted to wear shorts, not pants.

3 comments:

  1. this is your best blog post ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Story of Parents lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worst, meanest, most terrible parents ever! ~Debbi~

    ReplyDelete