Friday, May 31, 2013

We have a little bookworm in the making

Found on glogster.com
Lily loves to be read to, and I read to her quite often.  Last week, Lily grabbed one of her books off the book shelf, brought it over and plopped down right on my lap.  Usually, this means, “Read this book to me Mommy.”  But this time, she was whining and closing the book and turning pages and screaming and trying to pull the book from my hands.  I was trying to be patient, but I didn’t know what she wanted!  So, finally, fed up with the way she was acting, I just let her hold the book and sit on my lap.  THEN SHE STARTED READING IT TO ME!!  I was stunned by her adorable-ness.  Now she can't get her little button nose out of her books.  Which makes me extremely happy because books are a fabulous!  I think we have a little bookworm on our hands.


1 comment:

  1. It was so cute watching her read when we were down there!

    ReplyDelete