Monday, May 14, 2012

The Mothers in my Life

                Because it was Mother’s Day yesterday, I couldn’t help but reflect on all the wonderful motherly figures that I have in my life.  Thank you all, but especially Mom for shaping me into the woman I am today.  I love you all and wish you a marvelous Mother's Day!

 "All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother." -Abraham Lincoln
My Mom and me.

                   I truly think that Heavenly Father was a genius when he set up the family because now I have TWO Moms.  They both love me and I can turn to both of them in my times of need; like when I can't remember how to make lasagna or something is wrong with my kids and I need advice!

"If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?" - Milton Berle
My Moms!!

                   We can't forget about grandmas.  I have two totally awesome Grandmas: Grandma Gurr and Grandma Rasmussen!  The best Grandma's out there, for sure.  I am seriously going to be the best grandma someday because these two showed me how it is done.

"Being a mother means that your heart is no longer yours; it wanders wherever your children do." -Author Unknown
Grandma Gurr
Grandma Rasmussen



















                  And I can't fail to mention my beautiful Great-Grandma Warburton.  She is the funniest, sweetest, best-est great-grandma.  Mother figures are everywhere!!

"A Mommy's job means getting paid in hugs and kisses" -Author Unknown
Great- Grandma

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful thoughts and pictures you are a beautiful daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Gina bytheway, I dont have a google acount or any of those other ones so I am anonymous. I just wanted to let you know that I read your recent posts and I loved the zoo post. Its great that samuel thought the rinos were elephants! Iam so glad that you guys have joined us in the valley of the sun,and we are gonna have tons of fun. Much Love

    ReplyDelete