Saturday, May 12, 2012

For Your Viewing Pleasure


                This is going to be mostly pictures because pictures are seriously the very BEST part of blogs.  I think.  Plus, you guys need to see some more of our new addition- she is a cutie!  And we are, for sure, moving.  So that means that I don’t know if or when we are going to have internet access again.  Keep your eyes open because I will be back … sometime.  Hopefully soon.
funny and COMPLETELY uncomfortable positions.

I love it when I find Samuel sleeping in TOTALLY ...




Remember when this ...


became this!!
Grandma and Lily
Lily and Mommy

Samuel being a baby like Lily.  :)

If only that outfit could fit him.  Ha ha ha!
Little Lily Fae
This is what Lily does while we pack.

2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful and adorable, I can't even handle it! I'm glad you posted pictures! Good luck moving this week with two little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so precious! congrats, emily and family!

    ReplyDelete