Friday, May 11, 2012

Funny Samuel Stories #5

April 2, 2012

                Samuel’s favorite movie right now is Kung Fu Panda, and he keeps bringing me the movie case, wanting me to put in on for him.  But he has been watching too many movies, well only one movie lately.  So I keep telling him no movies today, and I take Kung Fu Panda and put it away.  Then I go back to work cleaning the house, washing dishes or whatever I was doing at the time.  After he had brought Kung Fu Panda to me a couple times I decided to see if I could get him to play with me to take his mind off the movie.  He played with me for a little while before he remembered that he wanted to watch Kung Fu Panda. He ran out of his room but he decided that this time he was going to put the movie on by himself, because I hadn’t been very cooperative. 
                I quietly followed him and watched the goings on from the kitchen.  He took the Kung Fu Panda DVD out of its case and it carefully holding it in his small hand.  I hear him turn on the TV and some random show comes on.  (We still have our cable hooked up because of General Conference; usually there is just static.)  So, some random show is on, but that isn’t the movie that Samuel wants to watch!  So he says, “No” and turns off the TV.  He tries again, and of course, the show comes on.  He says, “No.” and again turns off the TV.  This all happens one more time and I am trying not to laugh.  I walk over to him and say something like, “Oh no, Samuel.  The TV isn’t working.  I guess that we can’t watch Kung Fu Panda today.”  He was completely convinced that something was wrong with our TV so we didn't watch Kung Fu Panda.


April 5, 2012
                Today Samuel and I were chillin’ on his bed, eating Cheetos and reading books.  Ok, ok.  We were mostly eating Cheetos- we might have finished the whole bag . . . maybe.  Good times, I tell you.  Good times.  I mean just check out these pictures- Samuel cracks me up.

 








1 comment:

  1. fun! looking forward to funny Samuel AND Lily stories!

    ReplyDelete