Thursday, June 6, 2013

Things I Love: Daddy Edition

I don't know why, but this never posted when I posted the Samuel and Lily Editions.  So here it is now. . .

10 Things I LOVE about my husband

1.  I love the way AJ smiles- big, and with his whole heart, and I love his laughs, all of them!
2.  I love the way he loves me.  He is so selfless, and he knows how to make me happy, by helping with the kids/ house or talking with me.  He can just tell what I need.
3.  I love that AJ is a worthy priesthood holder, and he knows how valuable that really is.  For our family and for others.  The priesthood is truly a precious gift and I am blessed to have it in my home.
4.  I love the way AJ adores our children, and our children completely adore him.  It warms my soul and brings joy to my heart.  He is such a wonderful father.
5.  I love that AJ has a goal to always be a better person.  He knows that he can improve himself and he does!  He is an inspiration to me.
6.  I love AJ’s style.  It is so uniquely him, and it makes me smile.  I have a stylish and handsome husband.
7.  I love the way I subconsciously race AJ to sleep so his snoring doesn't keep me awake.
8.  I love the support AJ gives me in the things I want try to do.  Whether it be sewing blankets, or writing a blog.  It means everything to me to have him support me in all of my endeavors.
9.  I love the example that AJ is to me- he is just so good.  I learn from him all the time.  I envy his knowledge of the gospel sometimes.
10.  I just love AJ, inside and out!  He is the perfect match for me in every way.  Forever—is seriously going to be awesome.

Bonus: I love AJ's hair.  Super stubborn and super sexy, just like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment