Monday, September 17, 2012

Things I Love: Lily Edition

10 Things that I LOVE about Lily

1.       I love her adorable old, bald man hairline- a little hair on the sides and nape but nothing on top.
2.       I love her funny “swimmer arm” she does while she is nursing.
3.       I love the special laugh that she saves for Samuel when does something she thinks is hilarious.
4.       I love how her eyes light up when she sees me for the first time in the morning.
5.       I love the way she falls asleep cuddling me every night.
6.       I love her dimples when she cracks one of those ear to ear smiles I adore.
7.       I love her “baby stretch” she does when she wakes up in the morning and after a nap.
8.       I love how she always blows out her diaper when we aren’t home and/ or don’t have a backup outfit.
9.       I love the feel of her soft head against my cheek.
10.   I love the way she tries to suck on my lips when I give her kisses on her chubby cheeks.


2 comments:

  1. Zemri does the swimmer arm too sometimes lol =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it one of the funniest things ever- it cracks me up. I am like, "Why on earth are you doing that?" but I love it because it makes me laugh.

      Delete