Saturday, September 15, 2012

4 months already?!

      1st month:



      2nd month:



      3rd month:



      4th month:


                Can you see how much my little girl has changed?!  She is growing up way too fast- she isn't a newborn anymore.   My Lily has the sweetest ear to ear grin you will ever see.  She can roll over both ways, and she can get up on her hands and knees.  Before I know it she will be crawling all over the place; although she can get herself most anywhere she wants to go already.  I love to hear Lily’s babbling- she is a talker.  And it melts my heart how much Samuel and Lily love each other.  Samuel can just look at Lily and she cracks up over and over again, AJ and I have to do backflips and stand on our heads.  Having these two precious children is an absolute joy!

See what I am talking about?  You can't not smile.

2 comments: