Monday, February 17, 2014

More Samuel Quotes

"Awwww!  It's lockeded.  We are stuck in here forever."  Said as he was trying to open the front door.  8/23/13

"Hey.  That's yucky.  Don't do that, that's yucky." About Mommy and Daddy kissing. 8/26/13

Let's read scriptures!"
"Nooooo..."
"Well, what are we going to do?"
"I know what!! ...  These are my muscles." 8/26/13

"You want some cereal Samuel?"
"No!  These are not, these are not cereal.  These are FRUIT LOOPS."  (with 'duh' expression)  8/30/13

Spoken to Mommy:
"Look.  My tummy is getting really big- just like yours!" 9/17/13

While rubbing Daddy's tummy ...
"Is there a baby in your tummy too?"  9/18/13

"No, no, no.  Not those band-aids-- those are "spensive"-- Lightning McQueen band-aids."  9/30/13

"Can I walk with mine band-aids?  WOW!  Yeah.  I can walk."  (The band-aids were on his hands.)  9/30/13

"I was thinking about we were needing to watch a movie."  10/21/13

Mommy: "Samuel.  What do you think we should name the baby?"
*long pause*
Samuel:  "SANTA CLAUS!!"  10/24/13

2 comments:

  1. Oh, bless you for recording these awesome things! I wish I had done better!

    ReplyDelete