Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Silly facts about me . . .

Did you know?
  • I suffer from severe phone phobia, the thought of calling someone gives me anxiety.
  • One of my greatest wishes is to be a surrogate mother for someone I love, friend or family.
  • I have really big feet; which my Dad lovingly nicknamed "water skis"
  • I sleep with 3 pillows- always.  One under my head, one in between my legs and one to cuddle.
  • I hate spaghetti . . . and Halloween.
  • I never fold socks, like, ever.
  • I despise washing silverware.
  • I believe in the 30 second rule, within reason.
  • I dip peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in milk, and add milk to applesauce.
  • One of my ultimate desires is to have twins, one boy and one girl.
  • I don't really enjoy cutting men's hair.
  • My drink of preference is water, and I cannot stand soda.
  • I love, love, love the Disney Classic movies- Beauty and the Beast is the best.
  • I have been driving the same car since high school.  (Her name is Betsy and she is 11,000 miles from 200k.)
  • I am starting to wonder if Arizona and I are really meant to be together.
  • One of my absolute favorite things are wedding pictures.  I just adore them.
  • I have never broken a bone.
  • The thing that frightened me most about marriage was cooking for my husband.
  • I don't like to wear shorts and I can't stand to wear long sleeves.
  • I would rather be sick all day than throw up once.
  • My legs are so sensitive, I can only shave twice a month, tis true.  Pity, isn't it.

3 comments:

  1. I have one child and her name is lily and I can't have anymore kids and I asked my sister to be my surrogate and a couple others close to me and they said no way! so I think that is great that you want to do that! that will truly bless someones life if you ever get the chance! Thanks for sharing this page it gives me hope that I will get another child of my own someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, hate spaghetti and halloween, and I never fold socks. I want twin boys. Cinderella is my favorite classic Disney. I've had "The Honda" (not creative at all, but that's what we've always called it) since high school. I took a picture when it hit 199,999 miles. Arizona and I are NOT meant to be together. I have never broken a bone. I think about what it would be like sometimes. It scares me. I hate shorts.

    ReplyDelete