Monday, March 25, 2013

I forgot Halloween 2012!

This post may be FIVE months late, but better late than never, right?  I hand-made, from scratch, the kids Halloween costumes last year, Samuel was Peter Pan and Lily was Tinkerbell, and I worked so hard, and was so proud, I had to share them.  (Even if it is five months later.)


Disney's Peter Pan and Tinkerbell:


Smith family's Peter Pan and Tinkerbell:

It was a blast!  Still, I don't think I will be making the Halloween costumes this year.  At least, I am hoping, when October rolls around, the strange I-must-make-costumes-now!-syndrome won't overcome me like it did last year.



















It wouldn't have been Halloween if we hadn't carved pumpkins with the kids.  Here are Samuel and Lily's Halloween jack-o-lanterns:

No comments:

Post a Comment