Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My friends and the onion.

               My friends came over!  Amanda, AKA Manj, is AJ's older sister, Jake is her husband and Zemri is their precious baby girl.  They have been living on the other side of the country for the last year, for Jake's internship, and now they are back on the correct side of the United Sates.  The side where everyone else, most everyone, lives.  It was a blast to see them again!


Samuel snuck into the kitchen while we were chatting with Manj and Jake and he came back munching on an onion.  So we did what any parent would do … we videoed it.


Last time we saw these two Samuel was a year old and I was almost 20 weeks pregnant, and Manj was 10 weeks behind me.  Look at our little ones now!!

These two are less than 3 months apart.  Can you believe it?!  Lily and Zemri are going to be best of friends.  I just know it.


No comments:

Post a Comment