Monday, January 28, 2013

Welcome Back!


Long time no see, huh?  Yeah, sorry about that, but my little sister got married.  My last post was on December 18th.  That gave my Mom and I ONE month to prepare everything for the big day on January 19th, and a whole week and a day for recovery purposes.  I am happy to say, now that centerpieces are no longer dancing in my head, and cake is no longer my main food source, I can blog again!  And if you know me, you know I can't NOT add a picture.  Here are the newly-weds, my little sister Becca and her husband, Steve.

Photo by Sheffield/Shaw Photography, Hair by the one and only me, and Makeup by Marina H.

Okay everyone, you are seriously going to LOVE these next two pictures.  At Becca and Steve’s reception there was a salad bar- table with all the fixings for a really yummy salad.  Anywho, while AJ and I had our backs turned Samuel decided to help himself to the cheese…

Photo by Sheffield/Shaw Photography
Photo by Sheffield/Shaw Photography

Oh yeah!  Get ‘er done Samuel.  That is my kid right there.  Wait, I wonder how many people dished their cheese with those tongs after Samuel got his fill … eek!  Maybe I don't want to own up to this one.
Subject change!  Lily is walking.  Okay, almost walking- as in, walking isn't her main mode of transportation quite yet, but she is sure close.  She always stands up and tries to walk to where ever it is she going to, then she gives up falls and crawls the rest of the way. Yesterday, we counted 14 steps before she fell over and started crawling.  Lily is also the proud owner of four teeth!  I love her little smile with her four tiny teeth just becoming visible- so cute.  My little baby is hardly a baby anymore.


Photo by Impact Photography Group

No comments:

Post a Comment