Thursday, December 13, 2012

The best gift ... of all time!!

AJ bought me a gift…

A special gift.
An anniversary gift- for our, you know, anniversary.
And it is the best anniversary gift of all time … like, ever.  Seriously.

Do you want to know what it is?!
Okay, okay, okay!!  I will show her to you.



(Drumroll please …)




TA DA!!  She's a sewing machine!




Ain’t she a beauty?!  I just love her to sewing heaven and back.  What do you think I should call her?






I was thinking something classy, like Phyllis or Augusta or Franny or … Eleanor.  Hmmmm.  Maybe Eleanor, because it makes me think of sewing and it makes me think of Merida.  And Merida is awesome.


Okay, I made up my mind.  Everyone.  Meet Eleanor.  She is my very own, personal sewing machine, and I love her.  Check out what Eleanor and I made together.  It was our very first project.  What do you think?



Bonus picture:

My sweet baby Lily couldn't stay out of the way of my picture taking, so I took a picture of us instead.


1 comment: