Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Impact Photography Contest

Lately there has been a lot of this. . .



. . . And this . . .


. . . Filling up my Facebook.


Because I am determined to win a FREE family photo session for my parents.

This is the family picture currently hung on their wall . . .


Notice that Samuel is, like, FOUR months old.

I think it is fair to say my parents could really use some updated pictures.  You know, pictures that actually have Lily and my new brother-in-law, Steve, in them.  That would be good.  Our family has changed a lot since December 2010.

BUT FRIENDS!!  You need to enter the contest too.

Go to Impact Photography's blog and enter to win a FREE session (of your choice, excluding weddings) plus a 20" by 30" print of your favorite photo to hang on your wall.

It is so easy and you don't want to miss this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment