Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A jean quilt for Samuel

Back in January I made a jean quilt for my little sister's wedding.  However, I fell in love with it, and I thought it looked too girly for a wedding, so I kept it for Lily!  *insert giggling*


But we still needed a jean quilt for the wedding, so I made a second jean quilt.  And I fell in love with that one too!!  I wanted to keep it also, but . . . I didn't, because there was no way I could make a third quilt before the wedding day.  Anyway!

Samuel told me that he wanted a new blankie too- which I thought was a great idea because all of this blankets are a little small.  He wanted one just like Lily's but with tractors on it.  I set to work and it took me about 5 months, but I finished his jean quilt with tractors on it.










1 comment:

  1. oh my word, Emily! you are so stinkin' creative! LOVE the quilt and LOVE your tractors, etc.

    ReplyDelete